Saturday, December 1, 2012

Diary of a Boy with Big Balls - Part 1

Dear Diary,
I always thought being big and strong was what a man should be. And from what I heard on TV and my older brothers' conversations, a man's balls were what made him big and strong. I never really paid much attention to my balls but I knew that one day they would make me into a big and strong man. If size were anything to go by, I would be a really big and strong guy since I had a pretty large pair of balls. I would compare them with other boys my age and I easily had the biggest pair of balls around. That would guarantee that I'd become a big, strong man!
How these two pink, smooth, round, squishy, pingpong ball-sized things that dangled beneath my dick would make me a man was beyond me though. All I knew was that if I spread my legs wide and swung them about, my balls felt really good. I had never really paid much attention to them... until today. I just had my 8th birthday and the best present I got was a bicycle. I rode that bicycle everyday and everywhere I could. Today, I decided to ride around the woods just behind my home. I was riding down a small slope pretty fast pretending I was a motorcycle racer when all of a sudden, my front wheel hit a hole or rock. My bike slammed to halt but my body kept travelling forwards.
My husky butt flew off the seat and I landed with the top tube of the bicycle frame between my legs. On impact, I could feel my two big squishy balls flatten between the cold, hard metal bar and my pelvis. I was kinda relieved that I didn't fall off after the initial shock wore off but all of a sudden, it hit me. This horrible, sickening, nauseating pain I had never experienced before exploded from my squashed balls into the the pit of my belly. It felt like the worse tummyache I had ever had. This agonizing pain slowly moved into my chest and my throat. All I could do was wail in anguish as I automatically clutched at my injured boy parts and fell off the bike on my side. I curled up there in the dirt and began sobbing as I endured the worse pain I had ever felt in my life. There was nothing I could do to stop that horrible deep aching pain that seemed to erupt from my tender boy balls in waves. I clutched my aching nuts with one hand and with the other, I rubbed my tummy but to no avail.
I don't know how long I was curled up in the dirt, crying and nursing my traumatized boy balls. Eventually. the pain abated to where I was able to pick myself up and limp home. I whimpered with almost every single step; every time my foot hit the ground, the impact seemed to jolt my tender testicles and cause more pain. When I got home, as I showered to clean myself, I gently inspected my aching balls. They seemed really red and sore as I rolled them around gingerly. At least I didn't break anything.
After my shower, I crawled into bed and quietly sobbed into my pillow as I fell asleep in pain. As I write this, my poor balls are feeling much better but still kinda hurt a little. How are such sensitive, squishy things supposed to make me into a big, strong man?!!
Until then,
DL

9 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of your stories but I really can't say I'm into this... sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. which stories do you want me to develop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge fan of Tom's Ballbusting Adventure and the Gang Wars series.

      Delete
  3. Cool story and a great idea man - hope you will continue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this story, and how a boy believes his balls will make him strong in the future. As he gets older his balls will continue to get larger, heavier, and low hanging. He will learn that Balls are a weakness.

    ReplyDelete