Sunday, December 2, 2012

Diary series - comments

This is a new series I'm starting on this blog. These are diary entry-style ballbusting stories that chronicle a boy's journey of self-discovery with an obvious emphasis on how he finds out having a big pair of gonads can be both a blessing and a liability. Some of his experiences reflect mine as I grew up :-) 

Please comment if you like it; if you don't like it, I can focus more on the other stories and get rid of this series.

Thanks and happy FAPing,

Darrel

6 comments:

  1. I LIKE the story a lot. Cant wait to read how it will develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUTT!
    Thank you for exploring the childhood origins of our crazy lust for ball busting... trying to explain the inexplicable is interesting...
    but... my vote (despite believing the author should write what he wishes) is for my favorite author in this realm (you) to return some attention to the Big Boy Toy (I would love to read of his tormentor parading him in front of his housemates, and subjugating him to the abuse of the other freshmen!); likewise, I don't know if there is any mileage left in the humiliation of the Bull Busted, but that is one HOT storyline! The escapes and degradation of poor Big Tom, looks promising, as well! Maybe the little Colleague of the big stud needs to emasculate him in front of the once-proud stud's fiance, and take his lady away from him?); are those Big Sorry Balls in need of another pounding by one of the shrimps?

    Thank you for all the hot images you have brought us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like that hes a little kid....

    ReplyDelete