Friday, March 14, 2014

Derek Da Silva Ballbusted

The game is over for Derek once his opponent traps him in a leg-lock and spreads his legs painfully to the point of almost dislocating his hips.

Derek struggles in vain but cannot escape the hold or the pain.

To add to his pain, his opponent coolly starts smacking poor Derek's vulnerable testicles.

Derek whimpers and cries out in pain, but this only makes his tormentor more excited to abuse his bulging balls. He unleashes a barrage of slaps which, although ordinarily wouldn't hurt flesh, result in sickening pain when applied to Derek's sensitive, aching balls.

Ramping up Derek's pain, his sadistic opponent grabs the suffering man's gonads and crushes them, feeding off Derek's cries of agony. He looks into the mask of pain that Derek's face has contorted into as he feels the useless lumps of testicular flesh flatten in his iron grip.



In too much pain, and turned on by the abuse, Derek can no longer resist his tormentor's abuse, even as he strips off his trunks to further humiliate the traumatized hunk. Admiring how swollen and tender Derek's balls had become, he smiles as he gives them another squeeze.

Derek looks into the cruel eyes of the victor, seemingly to plead for mercy. Instead, he continues to crush the poor man's tenderized testicles while smiling sadistically.


Derek howls pitifully as the slaps and smacks continue to rain down on his abused sack, inhumane pain racking his entire muscled body.

Poor Derek tries to crawl away from his abuser but his weak attempt comes to a rude stop when his opponent grabs a firm hold of his dangling testicles...

... and continues hitting the crying man's trapped balls, as Derek's legs spasmodically flail about.

Using his balls as a leash, the victor spanks Derek's muscular ass, further humiliating the sobbing hunk.



The sadistic punishment continues for Derek. His aching, traumatized balls are slapped and squeezed for what seems an eternity. He cries and whimpers but takes the abuse to his balls like a man, refusing to submit till the agony breaks him finally.

The testicular pain is agonizing but obviously turns the defeated Derek on. He passionately kisses his tormentor who crushes his broken balls to a pulp as Derek gives up his male milk one last time.


And that's why I love Derek Da Silva :-)

29 comments:

  1. At last, a proper ballbusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. The only thing missing was Derek's retaliation. I love it when BOTH guys get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Anyone know which video this is from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this! Can you update the post with the video name or actor names? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what the video is called. I know the guy being busted is Derek Da Silva, who can really take a lot of ball punishment.

      Delete
    2. He has said that he really likes pain. Shotgun Video has some great CBT, and there are a couple of electro scenes with Derek

      Delete
  5. My balls love the same... I'd give my ballbag for extreme ballbusting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hot ����

    ReplyDelete
  7. It gets me so hard knowing this happened. Especially the end makes me gush cum. Its hot how its man on man but if it were a woman doing all of this it would still be hot. Im straight but fuck it would be hot to have a guy to lightly squeeze my balls and tell me my balls belong to him and to do other things with and cum to him UGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a guy squeeze and bust my balls for over an hour while telling me many times my useless nads were his property. Hottest thing ever!!

      Delete
    2. Darrel L please squeeze my balls and tell me their yours! If youre serious about this then reply to the comment!

      Delete
    3. LOL I would love to but I'm more of a bustee than a buster

      Delete
    4. Ight ill consider giving those big balls a hard lesson in manhood

      Delete
    5. I'm the opposite of "straight" but because I find it hot when someone less powerful is able to gain leverage over a powerful guy, I find a lot of the (UK) "clothed female/ naked male" photo shoots to be hot. At least some straight viewers there bemoan the site's penchant for also fingering, probing, or receiving a strap-on to complete the submission, as "too gay." Eye of the beholder, I suppose, but the fact that the guys tend to be Hot Studs and get completely dominated works for me, even if it is gals doing the dominating.

      Delete
    6. Nothing better than finding a hot straight stud that will let me own his balls. Gay man here….I’ve squeezed, spanked, busted and own several sets of hot straight balls in my years.

      Delete
  8. I totally agree. A woman busting my balls like this makes me spew but just to have a guy make me wear his speedo and lightly squeeze my balls and let me know my balls belong to him get me so hard and I'm super straight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love for another man to pick me up off the floor by my balls, look me in the eyes and say "these belong to me now" and then start tonguing me. Im getting a boner thinking of my wood in another mans hands.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My gf just made me jerk off to this amd said "if my ballbusting wont teach ya then i will have a man do it." Best nut of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a total domination. The victor shouldve sat on his face and made him suck his balls after slowly and gently rubbing his package on the shameful losers face.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one guy and I were wrestling in speedos and he made me bear hug frot him as he picked me up and set me on his thigh. As soon as he knew i was hard from the constant forced grinding he turned me over, still holding me in the air, and began jacking me off i was almost in ecstacy. I later nutted after he finally let me with him sitting on my face with his victorious balls in my mouth while jacking me off after constant cum denial. My balls belong to another man thats for sure. He makes me beg to cum after every loss while his package is in my mouth and he jacks me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes even just cyber chat "denying" permission to cum is enough to push me over the edge! Ha! Also hot is the fantasy of a "ruined orgasm" as sometimes happens to Darrel's studs when the little victor can't resist one last shot to the giant's defeated ball sac just as he's about to get some relief. So Hot !

      Delete
  13. I'd like to feel his hand on my balls... In Poland/Lodz there're no hard cbt masters. My balls love hard male balls squeezing, stretching, punishing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Derek along with dozens of others do work at shotgun.com

    Electric and cbt their theme. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is shotgun still producing material? For some reason, I thought they weren't active anymore

      Delete
  15. This 100% made me gay if not bi. If a man wrestled me like this I would be stiff and I'm straight....so I thought. If he grabbed my balls looked me in the eyes and said "Your balls are mine" I would be his property. Like fuck I would let him cum in my ass. Want my snapchat?

    ReplyDelete