Saturday, May 25, 2013

Diary of a Boy with Big Balls - Part 3

Dear Diary,

My cousin, Brent, from across the country came to visit a few days ago. We used to play a lot when we were younger and my bigger build always gave me an advantage when we play fought. I loved to pin him down and make him cry uncle. He was a year younger than I was. I hadn't seen him in more than a year. He looked the same as before - baby-faced and petite - but now, he was only a third of my size.

I smiled as I grabbed him in a headlock and ruffled his hair. He tried to shove me away but to no avail. He could barely muster the strength to budge me. I let him go and we went up to my room to talk.

"How have you been, you big oaf?" he asked.

"Things have been weird, but good on the whole I guess," I laughed.

"What do you mean by weird?" he inquired.

"Well, I don't really wanna talk about it. It's kinda private," I brushed him off.

"It's a girl, isn't it?" he teased.

"Fuck no!" I retorted.

"Then what is it?" he pressed.

"You've gotta promise, you won't go blabbing it out," I told him.

"Yeah. I promise!" he smiled.

I told him about my growth spurt and how I felt awkward since I was now the biggest kid my age in school. At 11, I was already 6'3" and 240 lbs. I took up boxing to help keep the weight down and I was proud that I was a pretty good boxer, beating every boy that has fought me in the ring. The most awkward part of growing up was that my already large balls were getting bigger and hanging lower. The crotch area of my briefs could barely contain my overgrown testicles and I resorted to loose boxers.

He laughed hard when I told him about my nards but I responded by telling him that big balls are what make a man big and strong. Annoyed at his derision, I told him that he was so small because his balls weren't working properly and that he wasn't a man. He challenged me, telling me that he would like to get into the ring with me to see who the stronger man was. I laughed at him and told him I didn't want to do permanent damage to him. He continued to goad me into a match and I finally agreed. My parents were out and I had a makeshift gym in the basement.

I was in my cotton basketball shorts and he was in his jeans. We put on our gloves and faced each other. I threw a few playful punches at his head and he dodged each one, as I expected him to. I increased the speed  of my punches but Brent avoided them as well, much to my surprise. Frustrated, I began to throw punches as fast and as hard as I could. Brent smiled at my sweating face, dodging my best blows. I was tiring fast and my punches were getting clumsier.

Without warning, Brent landed a punch on my jaw. It wasn't hard but I was surprised and automatically brought my hands to my head protectively. Brent then threw a hard uppercut that sailed between my thick legs and crashed into my bobbing balls with a loud, sickening thwack. I didn't see the punch coming at all. I just saw the flash of his red glove near my groin and the next thing I knew was my tender boy balls being smashed between my pelvis and his fist. I yowled in shock and as the pain from the brutal uppercut began to explode from my aching testicles, my arms dropped to my side, my jaw fell slack, and my legs turned to rubber.

I was incapacitated by the pain from my groin and slowly sinking to the ground. He came up behind me and yanked my shorts down, exposing my naked butt and genitals. Despite the pain, the embarrassment made me bend over at the waist to pull my shorts up and preserve whatever dignity I had left. As I was bent at the waist, I felt his cruel punch smash into my badly-hurting, exposed testicles from behind. The agony from the second blow was indescribably horrible. Sickening nausea and a deep, awful, pain hit me hard in my dangling nards and exploded into my gut. I collapsed almost immediately, sobbing, curling up in a fetal position, and clutched my naked, aching balls in anguish.

"Look who's the stronger man now. I guess your big useless balls only made you weaker than your little cousin," he mocked as he kicked my jiggly, pasty ass and left me in the basement, sobbing miserably in agony.

DL

"

5 comments:

  1. Cute story... now how about writing Part 3 of Tom's story?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) that may be illegal in some states, I believe. Lol.

    ReplyDelete